Manage your marketing tool landscape and acquire best practices!
In our seminar marketing technologies you deal with current trends, developments, technologies and strategies in the field of marketing software. Architectural management and software management of marketing technologies are two key areas. AI marketing (Artificial Intelligence Marketing) is also highlighted as a current trend.
Based on the 4C Marketing Technology Reference Model, you will develop concrete scenarios about what a cross-cutting marketing technology strategy can do for your business. In addition, best practice models and approaches for the digitization of marketing in companies are presented.
Content of the Marketing Technology Seminar:
- MRM / EMM / DEMM Definition and Methodology
- Marketing Technologies Overview & Clusters (eg User Experience, CRM, E-Commerce, Programmatic Advertising, Social Media Management, Data Management …)
- Architecture Management of Marketing Tools
- AI Marketing (Artificial Intelligence Marketing)
- 4C marketing technology reference model
- Marketing tool software selection and software implementation
- Life-cycle management
- Trends & Outlook
Next date: please send us an inquiry for the seminar plan
Duration: 1 day, 7 hours
Form: online seminar
Seminar locations for the offline seminar: Vancouver, New York, Los Angeles, Melbourne, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Rome (please send us an inquiry for the seminar plan)
Seminar package: 690,00 € plus VAT per participant
Participants: maximum 5
Certificate: Certificate of Attendance
Registration: by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Just send us an inquiry without any obligation. We‘ll be happy to help.