What is a Content Management System?
A content management system (CMS) is a software for collaboratively creating, editing and organizing digital content for websites, portals and other digital channels. An author with access rights can operate such a system with little programming or HTML knowledge, since the majority of the systems have a graphical user interface. Special emphasis is placed on a media-neutral data management at CMS.
We support you in choosing your CMS solution
digital business partner has more than 14 years of expertise in software evaluation and consulting in the context of content management. We accompany our customers from the first idea, through the collection of requirements, the definition of strategies, the market screening and software selection up to the accompaniment during the software introduction. We also have extensive experience in public and non-public tendering. With our extensive international market expertise, we find exactly the solution that suits your situation and your company. A wide range of competencies combined for your success.
The Topics digital business partner covers when evaluating a CMS solution
- Support in the CMS analysis
- Performing a CMS audit / CMS assessment
- Headless CMS Selection & Headless CMS Evaluation
- Editorial System Selection & Editorial System Evaluation
- Advice on the introduction of CMS software
- Derivation of CMS optimizations and recommendations
- Creation of an individual CMS requirement catalog
- Obtaining a first overview with our CMS market overview
- Creating CMS specifications together with your stakeholders
- Derivation of CMS project plans
- Consulting and implementation of CMS tenders (CMS RfI, CMS RfP, CMS RfQ)
- CMS prototyping
- Advice and support of EU tenders
- Implementation of individual CMS seminars, CMS workshops and CMS trainings
The content management systems have we already gained experience with
- OpenText / RedDot
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Fiona / Infopark
Interested? Simply send us an inquiry without any obligation via our online form. We are happy to assist.
Inquiry CMS advice